The Information Technology Service Management Forum Cyprus is a non-profit organization affiliated to the itSMF International. It was established as a forum for Information Technology (IT) service/product providers, IT service/product users, and related parties to explore all means available to maximize IT business value. Although itSMF Cyprus takes strategic direction from itSMF International, it will operate within the Cyprus IT industry and its objectives must be relevant to that context.
- To develop, accumulate, and disseminate knowledge and best practices of the IT service management and related areas.
- To encourage the growth, standardization and recognition of IT Service Management throughout the Cyprus IT industry.
- To recognize and reward individuals and organizations who make significant contributions to the advancement of best practices, standards and professionalism in IT Service Management.
- To provide our membership (both vendor and users) with a forum that enables them to exchange and share their views and experiences on the IT service management and related areas.
- To provide a range of services which can maximize IT business value of our member organizations.
- To be an active member of itSMF International.
- To liaise with other organizations and societies that share an interest in IT Service Management To promote professionalism within IT Service Management personnel
To be the premier representative body for IT service management in Cyprus
To develop and promote IT Service Management best practices throughout Cyprus